Jam with the Band!
The Multimedia features of The Rock Saxophonist give you the ability to mute or solo any audio track independently and study or play the part yourself. On-screen notation shows you the music and chord progressions as it scrolls by in perfect time with the band.
Unlike an ordinary CD recording, you can precisely control the audio mix by adjusting the volume and balance controls for each instrument.
Learning Sax parts has never been easier!
- Separate audio tracks for each part (sax, piano, bass and drums).
- Solo, mute, combine and mix the tracks independently.
- Transpose the music to the key of your choice
- Focus on any section with the versatile loop feature
- Slow parts down for further study with the 1/2 time feature.
- Print all the saxophone parts with chords and notation to study anytime.
- Complete songs and accompaniments with intros, melodies, and soloing.
Versatile multimedia features
- Control audio playback with the mini-mixer window.
- Transpose or change tempo 'on-the-fly'.
- Jump to any position in the song.
- Jukebox mode for continuous play.
- Mark and play your favorite tunes.
- Adjust volume, panning settings for individual parts. Mute or solo any part.
- Split the keyboard into Right and Left hand parts automatically.
- Play along with the performance in real-time on any instrument.
Play The Rock Saxophonist through your computer speakers in jukebox mode for listening enjoyment or "jamming". Playback continues in the background of other programs so you can listen to your favorite music while you work. Select your own playlist of favorite songs, or let the program automatically play the entire library. All you need is a personal computer and a love of great rock n' roll.
Learn the Riffs.
Develop pro skills by studying the extensive performance notes. Each song is explained with 'inside' descriptions of techniques such altissimo, shakes, growls and more. Advanced multimedia features directly link each performance note to a real example in the music tracks. Loop, Pause, Advance and Backup controls make learning easy. With
The Rock Saxophonist you don't just hear how it's played, you see how it's played!
Windows 3.1, 95/98, NT ; 16MB RAM
Any Windows compatible 16bit sound card (e.g. SoundBlaster 16,
AWE 32, AWE64, Yamaha etc).