Learn with a Master!
Master guitarist Oliver Gannon guides you through each of the lessons and exercises. The multimedia features of
Jazz Guitar MasterClass combine digitally recorded verbal lessons with sound and visual display. You'll see on-screen notation that shows you the music and chord progressions as they scroll by in perfect time with the lesson.
Learning Guitar has never been
- Over 5 hours of digitally recorded audio lessons covering
- On-screen guitar fretboard shows you which notes are being
- Focus on any section with the versatile loop feature.
- Print all the lessons and leadsheets (chords, and notation) to
- Lesson techniques are applied to one of the 10 program tunes,
which have typical styles and progressions. This is 'learning
by example' at it's best
- Reference Sheets
- Practice Tips
- Learn at your own pace!
- Jump to any position in the lesson.
- Jukebox mode for continuous play.
- Mark and play your favorite lessons.
- Play along with the lesson/exercise in real-time.
Learn the Skills.
Develop pro skills by studying the extensive guitar exercises. Each
exercise is accompanied by an 'exercise tip', containing ideas on
practicing, hand positions, tempos and more. Advanced multimedia
features directly link each lesson to a suitable exercise. Loop,
Pause, Advance and Backup controls
make learning and practicing easy. With the Jazz
Guitar MasterClass you don't just hear how it's played, you see
how it's played!
Windows 3.1, 95/98, NT ; 16MB RAM
Any Windows compatible 16bit sound card (e.g. SoundBlaster 16,
AWE 32, AWE64, Yamaha etc).